Dublin, Day 1

6:27 am

One of the reasons I decided to start a blog is that 2014 has been such an incredible year. It's been a year of traveling and expanding my mind. Now that I'm working and stuck in one place again (for now!), it seems as though it would be a good use of my spare time to post about my travels and reminisce. Often I feel as if I don't have the skill to properly express myself, so I hope I'll be able to convey them through pictures when words fail me.

Here is the first of many:


Last Spring, I went to Europe with my family and got to see some pretty amazing places. Our first stop was Ireland, as we had relatives there who we hadn't met before. With our uncle as our guide, we toured the busier streets of Dublin.

I absolutely loved Dublin; from the older buildings and cobblestone streets, to the cheery attitude of the people we bumped into. Good vibes all around.


Trinity College Library, Dublin


Does it count as a library if you're not allowed to touch the books? ..or at least smell them - I love the smell of old books.

Look at that workmanship! They don't make books like that anymore, do they? Maybe not the ones I read. I know not to judge a book by it's cover but this is just beautiful.

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts