Christmas Countdown

4:00 pm


70 Days Until Christmas - I can't wait! I'm looking forward to it all - secret santas, holiday cheer and fairy lights all around - and the feeling that you've got another year in the bag.

I enjoy it just as much as the next person, but my favorite part about Christmas is the family reunion.  Christmas being a holiday means there's no school and work and, most importantly, that I'll get to see two of my favorite people again.

Philippines, 1997
(yes, we all look like boys)

I'm back in Manila with my parents and brother, while my sisters are in studying in Vancouver. I've never been away from them for an extended period of time, and geniunely cant wait until their room is once again steps away from mine.

Ireland, 2014
60 more days until I see my munchkins.

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts