WHO AM I?

4:24 am

Back in high school, our school sponsored personality tests to help us figure out what we should major in at University. I still have the results filed away somewhere at home, but I'd forgotten what my results were.

I recently took an online test on 16personalities for fun and I was fairly amused with the result since I felt it was 96% accurate.


Strategy: Confident Individualism (sweet)

I was laughing while reading out the analysis of my personality - it was so scarily accurate! It was helpful to see
me written down; I didn't have to struggle to find my own words to describe why I see things a certain way or how I make decisions.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion.
No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
- Harlan Ellison

"To many Feeling (F) types, INTJs’ distaste for acting on emotion [...] explains why many fictional villains (and misunderstood heroes) are modeled on this personality type." I gotta say, I love the fictional characters I was lumped with! (I haven't watched BB or SOTL but, I adore the other references)

Any other INTJ's out there? Apparently we are pretty rare- less than 2% of the population. See INTJ description here.

If you're interested in taking the test, click here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts