Cliffs of Moholyshit

2:20 am

Okay so it's not actually called Moholyshit. (I said I wouldn't curse on here but sometimes nature is so amazing that there are no decent words to describe how awesome it is - and so I resort to indecent words.)

We made two day trips West of Dublin when we were in Ireland. This was one that we made up to the Cliffs of Moher.



If you're planning on going, I suggest you bundle up! Even if you go during the summer, it'll be windy as hell.


I've got another suggestion if, you know, you wanna try giving your mom a heart attack or something. Even if you don't, it's just good fun!





It doesn't look like much but that's 700 ft high! This is tied with climbing out to the edge at Meteora (over 1000 ft up) with Bella as one of the most dangerous things I've done.


I play it safe in other aspects of my life, so I use that as a valid excuse to do shit like this every once in a while. Ain't nothing like an adrenaline rush.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts