2015 (so far)

8:20 pm

I was really worried about 2015 considering 2014 was the best year of my life (so far). 2014 was a dedicated gap year after finishing University where I traveled as much as I could. I got pretty attached to that lifestyle, and was concerned that the traveling would stop once I planted my roots firmly to a job.


A few months into working, I did feel like I was stuck in a rut. Mostly daydreaming and moping about all the travelling I wasn't doing because I was working. Enter fairly obvious epiphany: adventure doesn't present itself to you - you have to start planning and make it happen. And so that's what I did - I planned.


Even though I'm technically anchored, I've made a promise to (1) go out of town on all the long weekends, and (2) explore the Philippines as much as I can.

So far, I've (re)visited a few places:
Mactan, Cebu
Ibajay, Aklan
Anvaya Cove, Bataan
Boracay

I've got a few more mini vacations planned this year and am basically counting down the days until I am out of the city.

Phuket, Thailand
Coron, Philippines
☐ El Nido, Philippines
Panay, Philippines
Singapore
Pinatubo, Philippines
Secret end-of-the-year destination

Still hoping to add more to the list.

Stay mobile xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts