It's 2016!?

7:01 am

As usual, the year passed by too quickly and has left me wondering what is to come. Before getting to serious - Happy New Year from Sydney! I hope you all enjoyed your end of year celebrations!


I was fortunate enough to ring in the new year with my family and our closest family friends. Wouldn't have had it any other way.

I also wanted to share some of my goals / resolutions for this year: (I'm hoping posting it will make it more official, and therefore more likely that I will follow through hehe)

HEALTH AND FITNESS
Follow and complete the BBG program.
Processed / packaged food max twice a week.

SOCIAL
Go out at least once a month. (this is actually going to be a challenge considering my priorities this year is everything > going out)

GROWTH
Duolingo every night.
700 on GMAT. (gah)
"Dress for the job you want, not the job you have." (this is gonna cost $$$)
Read 50 books. (Defs not helping my "social" goals)

PRACTICAL
Keep track of finances / expenses. (max 30% income on travel)


Ready and willing to work to be the best version of me I can be. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts